- Tenants must cultivate the plot.
- All headlands and paths to be kept tidy and cut.
- All excessive weeds and seeded plants to be cut.
- Main cart roads to be kept clear at all times.
- Vehicular access will only be allowed by permission of the Council; keys to the gate can be obtained from the council office. Allotment holders who are registered blue badge holders are permitted to park on site.
- All persons to keep strictly to paths.
- When burning allotment waste only, take care not to cause nuisance to residents and neighbouring allotment holders.
- Strictly No Tipping Allowed.
- Rents to be payable by 1st April each year.
- Tenants to give one month’s notice if vacating plot.
- Tenants are not to sub-let their plot or any part thereof.
- Allocation of allotments will be at the Council’s discretion.
- Any person requiring an allotment must contact the Council and their name will be added to a waiting list.
- Notice to quit; notice to quit will be of at least one year’s duration expiring on or after 29th September, or on or before 6th April, in any year.
The council has a right of re-entry if the tenant fails to pay the rent or breaches any of the above conditions.
If the tenant has difficulty in complying with any of these rules, please contact the Council as soon as possible.