Hire of Town Hall

Berkeley Town Hall

The Town Hall was built of Bath stone in 1824 and designed as a Market Hall with an open lower level fitted with gates and railings, the upper storey being used as the Council Chamber.  In 1905 the rooms on the ground floor were constructed at the expense of Lord Fitzhardinge.  The Town Council still meets in the ground floor meeting room. 

The Town Hall rooms can be hired out (discounts available for local groups):

 

Main Hall

 160m2, standing capacity 100 (70 seats available and 10 tables)

 

Meeting Room

9m2 , standing capacity 30 (20 seats available and large conference table)